FARM Key Stats
- The Coffee World Just Got A Little More Exciting PR Newswire May 22
- Is Green Mountain Still an Outperform? May 15
- Funds Are Bullish On These 3 Shorted Stocks With Strong Sales Trends May 10
- Farmer Brothers Misses Where it Counts Fool May 7
- FARMER BROTHERS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 7
- Farmer Bros. Co. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 6
- Farmer Brothers® Launches New Line Of Iced Tea PR Newswire May 6
- FARMER BROTHERS CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Farmer Brothers's Upcoming Earnings: What You Need To Know Fool May 6
- Farmer Brothers® Paul Thornton Has Been Elected New President Of Specialty Coffe... Apr 11
FARM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Farmer Bros. is up 112.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.87%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters up 175.7%, and Coffee down 1.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FARM
Pro Report PDF for FARM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FARM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FARM
Did Farmer Bros. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?