EXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.928|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Better Corporate Boards Usually Lead To Higher Profits Nov 25
- New Lifetime High Today: Eagle Materials (EXP) Nov 15
- Eagle Materials Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 14
- Eagle Materials, Inc. (EXP) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
- EAGLE MATERIALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Investor bets Eagle Materials will fly Nov 5
- DA Davidson Upgrades Eagle Materials (EXP) to Buy Street Insider Nov 1
- Eagle Materials Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Eagle Materials Inc. Reports Continued Strong Growth in Sales Volumes and Earnings in the Second Quarter noodls Oct 30
- EAGLE MATERIALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Oct 30
EXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eagle Materials is up 42.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Vulcan Materials up 5.77%, and Masco up 36.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXP
Pro Report PDF for EXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXP
Did Eagle Materials make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eagle Materials Inc. is a leading provider of building materials and serves markets throughout the United States.The company operates through four reportable segments: Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, Gypsum Wallboard and Paperboard divisions. The Cement segment consists of raw material used in the production of portland cement which is calcium carbonate in the form of limestone. The Concrete and Aggregates segment consists of ready mix concrete, a building material which is used in construction. The Gypsum Wallboard segment consists of natural gypsum rock which is used in the manufacture of gypsum wallboard. The Recycled Paperboard segment includes paper fiber, water and paper chemicals and these recycled paperboards are sold to gypsum wallboard manufacturers. The company was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.