EWBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||291.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- East West Bancorp Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing People's United Financial Nov 14
- EAST WEST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- INVESTOR ALERT - METROCORP BANCSHARES INC.: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Sale of Metrocorp Bancshares Inc. to East West Bancorp, Inc. -- MCBI PR Newswire Nov 12
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. Buyout PR Newswire Nov 11
- LEVI & KORSINSKY, LLP Notifies Investors of METROCORP BANCSHARES INC. Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of the Company in Connection With Sale of Company to East West Bancorp, Inc. Marketwired Oct 29
- ETFs Share Key Stock Traits Of Basing, Breaking Out Investor's Business Daily Oct 25
- Ex Dividend Reminder: EWBC, IRC and OHI Oct 25
- InPlay - SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Board of Metrocorp Bancshares Inc. in Connection With Sale of Company to East West Bancorp, Inc. -- MCBI GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- East West Bancorp shares should be bought on any weakness, says Wells Fargo Oct 18
EWBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). East West Bancorp is up 63.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.81%, MetroCorp Bancshares up 39.90%, and Preferred Bank up 44.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EWBC
Pro Report PDF for EWBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EWBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EWBC
Did East West Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
East West Bank is a Chinese American bank in the state of California in the United States. It offers various deposit products, including personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, travelers checks, safe deposit boxes, and MasterCard and Visa merchant deposit services. It is a publicly owned company with $22.0 billion in assets and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “EWBC”. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, East West Bank, is one of the largest independent commercial banks headquartered in California with over 130 locations worldwide, including the U.S. markets of California, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas and Washington. In Greater China, East West’s presence includes a full service branch in Hong Kong and representative offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taipei. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Pasadena, California.