EWBC Key Stats
- EAST WEST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Which Banking Stocks Will See the Most Upside Once Interest Rates Go North? Apr 29
- East West Bancorp About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Apr 22
- East West Bancorp Announces the Election of Rudolph I. Estrada as Lead Director Business Wire Apr 19
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades East West Bancorp (EWBC) to Outperform Street Insider Apr 19
- EWBC Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Apr 18
- East West Bancorp Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Apr 18
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Downgrades East West Bancorp to Neutral as Pressure Concern ... Apr 18
- Sterne Agee Downgrades East West Bancorp (EWBC) to Neutral Street Insider Apr 18
- BMO Capital Downgrades East West Bancorp (EWBC) to Market Perform Street Insider Apr 18
EWBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). East West Bancorp is up 21.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, City National up 30.95%, and Bank of Hawaii Corporation up 12.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EWBC
Pro Report PDF for EWBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EWBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EWBC
Did East West Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
East West Bank is a Chinese American bank in the state of California in the United States. It offers various deposit products, including personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, travelers checks, safe deposit boxes, and MasterCard and Visa merchant deposit services. It is a publicly owned company with $22.0 billion in assets and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “EWBC”. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, East West Bank, is one of the largest independent commercial banks headquartered in California with over 130 locations worldwide, including the U.S. markets of California, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Texas and Washington. In Greater China, East West’s presence includes a full service branch in Hong Kong and representative offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Taipei. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Pasadena, California.