EW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.512|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||407.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can These 3 Diving Device Stocks Deliver in 2014? Fool Dec 6
- EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Dec 6
- 9:17 am Edwards Lifesciences appoints Scott Ullem as the CFO, succeeding Thomas Abate, who announced in May his planned retirement Dec 5
- CFO Moves: World Wrestling Entertainment, Edwards Lifesciences, Midway Gold Dec 5
- Edwards Lifesciences Announces Appointment of CFO noodls Dec 5
- Coverage initiated on Edwards Lifesciences by CRT Capital Nov 26
- CRT Capital Starts Edwards Lifesciences (EW) at Fairly Valued Street Insider Nov 26
- 16 Stocks That Outperform Market Fundamentally With Lower Beta Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Medtronic Reports Mixed Quarter In Transitional Year Investor's Business Daily Nov 19
- Medtronic Riding Good Trial News Into Q2 Report Investor's Business Daily Nov 18
EW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Edwards Lifesciences is down 27.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, St Jude Medical up 77.01%, and Boston Scientific up 112.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EW
Pro Report PDF for EW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EW
Did Edwards Lifesciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, incorporated on September 10, 1999, is a global player in products and technologies designed to treat advanced cardiovascular disease. The Company is focused specifically on technologies that treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients. The products and technologies provided by Edwards Lifesciences to treat advanced cardiovascular disease are categorized into four areas: Heart Valve Therapy, Critical Care, Cardiac Surgery Systems and Vascular. The company distributes its products through direct sales force and independent distributors. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation operates independently of Baxter International Inc., as of March 31, 2000.