EW Key Stats
- The 5 Worst Medical Device Stocks of 2013 Fool Jun 14
- Agree To Buy Edwards Lifesciences At $55, Earn 7.1% Jun 13
- Reasons to Buy These 3 Stocks Fool Jun 13
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Jun 13
- Is This Fallen Angel Still a Good Growth Play? Fool Jun 11
- Mover roundup: Federal-Mogul, Edwards Lifesciences Jun 10
- Analysts: Facebook Is Still Overweight Post Sell-Off and 3 More Research Notes t... Jun 10
- Edwards Lowered to Underperform Jun 10
- Edwards Lifesciences rises following upgrade Jun 10
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Likely to Win German Injunction in Dispute W/ Medtroni... Jun 10
EW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Edwards Lifesciences Corporation is down 28.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, St Jude Medical up 32.17%, and Boston Scientific up 60.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EW
Pro Report PDF for EW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EW
Did Edwards Lifesciences Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, incorporated on September 10, 1999, is a global player in products and technologies designed to treat advanced cardiovascular disease. The Company is focused specifically on technologies that treat structural heart disease and critically ill patients. The products and technologies provided by Edwards Lifesciences to treat advanced cardiovascular disease are categorized into four areas: Heart Valve Therapy, Critical Care, Cardiac Surgery Systems and Vascular. The company distributes its products through direct sales force and independent distributors. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation operates independently of Baxter International Inc., as of March 31, 2000.