EVOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3835|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC Financials Nov 20
- Evolving Systems CEO to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference noodls Nov 18
- Evolving Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Evolving Systems, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 12
- Evolving Systems Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Marketwired Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Evolving Systems Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Evolving Systems Sets Date for 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results News Release and Conference Call noodls Nov 5
- Evolving Systems Sets Date for 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results News Release and Conference Call Marketwired Nov 4
- EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Dis Oct 25
EVOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evolving Systems is up 65.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.65%, Mentor Graphics up 40.63%, and PTC up 62.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVOL
Pro Strategies Featuring EVOL
Did Evolving Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Evolving Systems, Inc. is a provider of software solutions and services to the wireless, wireline and cable markets. The Company operates in two segments: license fees and services revenue and customer support revenue.