EVOK Key Stats
Street Insider08/12 16:39
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Evoke Pharma Inc|
EVOK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evoke Pharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Radius Health up N/A, and SCYNEXIS up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EVOK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EVOK
Did Evoke Pharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.evokepharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.evokepharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Evoke Pharma Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal, or GI, disorders and diseases.
EVOK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EVOK","name")
- Description: =YCI("EVOK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EVOK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EVOK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EVOK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.