EVOK Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/02 12:47
SA Breaking News12/02 09:05
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Evoke Pharma Inc|
EVOK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Evoke Pharma is down 27.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.00%, Radius Health up N/A, and Salix Pharmaceuticals up 35.14%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EVOK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EVOK
Did Evoke Pharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.evokepharma.com
- IR Website: http://investor.evokepharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Evoke Pharma Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal, or GI, disorders and diseases.
EVOK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EVOK","name")
- Description: =YCI("EVOK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EVOK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EVOK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EVOK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.