EVC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1011|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.571M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- 8:04 am Entravision Board approves the initiation of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share; issues one-time speacial div of $0.10 Dec 5
- ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- Entravision Communications Corporation Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Entravision (EVC) Initiates Qtr. Divided at 2.5c; Yields 1.6% Street Insider Dec 5
- InPlay: Entravision Board approves the initiation of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share; issues one-time speacial div of $0.10 Dec 5
- Best Stocks to Play TV Trends Nov 22
- Gray Television (GTN) Looks Good: Stock Adds 17.2% in Session Nov 21
- Gray Television (GTN) Looks Good: Stock Adds 17.2% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Entravision Communications Corporation to Present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference noodls Nov 11
EVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Entravision Communication is up 343.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Grupo Televisa up 18.64%, and Belo up 96.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVC
Pro Report PDF for EVC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVC
Did Entravision Communication make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Entravision Communications Corporation is a Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television and radio operations to reach Hispanic consumers in the United States.