EVC Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- Entravision at the Fourth Annual Radio Ink Hispanic Radio Conference in Miami, F... May 15
- [video] TV Merger Deals to Hit $6 Billion May 9
- Update-Moody's assigns B2 to Entravision's proposed 1st lien credit facility; Ou... May 9
- SeaWorld Entertainment to Tempur-Pedic Seek Loan Rate Reductions May 6
- Entravision Said to Seek $405 Million in Loans to Refinance Debt May 6
- Entravision Communications Hits Estimates in Solid Quarter Fool May 6
- ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Entravision Communications Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 2
- Entravision Communications Corp. (EVC) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share Street Insider May 2
EVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Entravision Communications Corporation is up 335.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.87%, LIN TV Corporation up 294.4%, and Belo Corporation up 108.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EVC
Pro Report PDF for EVC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EVC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EVC
Did Entravision Communications Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Entravision Communications Corporation is a media company based in Santa Monica, California. Entravision primarily caters to the Spanish-speaking Hispanic community and owns television and radio stations and outdoor media, in several of the top Hispanic markets. They are the largest affiliate group of the Univision and TeleFutura television networks. Entravision also owns a small number of English-language television and radio stations.