ET Key Stats
- ExactTarget Expands Pardot’s B-to-B Marketing Automation to Facebook, Adds New S... May 21
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- Harlem Globetrotters Increases Web Traffic with Geo-Targeted Facebook Campaign Business Wire May 16
- Widely Divergent Competitive Trends Across Chinese Internet Subsectors: An Exper... May 14
- Condoleezza Rice, Walter Isaacson, Jim Collins to Headline ExactTarget Connectio... May 14
- Serb Lending Volume Falls in April, Late Payments at 9-Month Low May 14
- 5 Tech Stock Earnings Snapshots May 12
- 5 Stocks This Growth-Oriented Hedge Fund Is Most Committed To May 12
- Monetizing the Chinese Mobile Internet Through Chatting Applications and Gaming:... May 10
- EXACTTARGET, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
ET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ExactTarget is up 2.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.48%, InterXion up 57.15%, and Ixia up 46.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ET
Pro Report PDF for ET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ET
Did ExactTarget make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ExactTarget is an email marketing and interactive marketing provider headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The publicly owned company was founded in December 2000 by Scott Dorsey, Chris Baggott, and Peter McCormick, for an initial investment of $200,000.