ESI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Capella Education Initiates Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Is Corinthian Colleges a Screaming Buy Now? Fool Dec 3
- Capella Education Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Risk-Reward Balanced at DeVry - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- For-Profit Colleges Face Consumer Bureau Probe on Lending Roles Nov 23
- Oceanstone - Picks From A Fund That Beats The S&P By 30% Nov 21
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Catches Eye: Stock Rises 5.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) Looks Attractive: Stock Adds 5.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
ESI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ITT Educational Services is up 68.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.84%, Apollo Education Group up 19.51%, and DeVry Education Group up 32.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ESI
Pro Report PDF for ESI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ESI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ESI
Did ITT Educational Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ITT Technical Institute is a for-profit technical institute with over 130 campuses in 38 states of the United States. ITT Tech is owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a publicly traded company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. ITT Educational Services, Inc. was spun off by ITT Corporation through an initial public offering in 1994, with parent company ITT as an 83% shareholder. ITT Tech licenses the "ITT" name from ITT Corporation, which originates from the latter company's original name "International Telephone & Telegraph". The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana.