ERIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-136.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Societe Generale Upgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Buy Street Insider Dec 11
- Citi Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 11
- Ericsson presents 10 Hot Consumer Trends 2014 noodls Dec 11
- Mizuho Securities Starts Ericsson (ERIC) at Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- LM Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street Dec 10
- TLK, ERIC, SAP, VZ And ORCL, Pushing Technology Sector Downward The Street Dec 10
- Alcatel-Lucent Stock Soared 225% in 2013. Here's Why. Fool Dec 7
- Telstra readies Australia for extreme data speeds with 4G LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation noodls Dec 6
- Huawei Pulls Back on Effort to Crack U.S. Carrier Equipment Market AllThingsD Dec 3
- Ericsson to be Investigated in India Dec 2
ERIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ericsson is up 22.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ubiquiti Networks up 226.9%, and ShoreTel up 84.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ERIC
Pro Report PDF for ERIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERIC
Did Ericsson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LM Ericsson Telephone Company provides communications equipment, professional services, and multimedia solutions to mobile and fixed networks operators worldwide. The Networks segment delivers radio access solutions that interconnect with devices, such as mobile phones, notebooks, and PCs; fixed access solutions for fiber and copper; and IP core network solutions, including softswitches, IP infrastructure for edge- and core routing, IP multimedia subsystem, and media gateways. The Sony Ericsson segment offers mobile phones, accessories, content, and applications. The ST-Ericsson segment develops and sells semiconductors and wireless platforms to handset manufacturers, mobile operators, and device manufacturers. The company was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.