ERIC Key Stats
- HP Unveils HP ENVY Rove Mobile PC and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 23
- A Modest Industry Leader: Cisco Fool May 23
- This Telecom Giant Faces Tough Challenges Ahead Fool May 23
- 1 billion subscribers benefit from Ericsson's Managed Services Marketwired May 23
- Ericsson appoints new Head of Investor Relations and Head of Corporate Communica... May 23
- Verizon to Boost Small Cell Network - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Verizon to Boost Small Cell Network May 22
- Apps for household solar-system monitoring and communication for disabled win to... May 22
- Ericsson Continues to Lead in Deployment of LTE With Regional Operators in Unite... May 21
- Ericsson to close down telecom cable manufacturing Marketwired May 21
ERIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LM Ericsson Telephone Company is up 39.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Alcatel-Lucent down 7.50%, and Qualcomm up 12.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ERIC
Pro Report PDF for ERIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ERIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ERIC
Did LM Ericsson Telephone Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LM Ericsson Telephone Company provides communications equipment, professional services, and multimedia solutions to mobile and fixed networks operators worldwide. The Networks segment delivers radio access solutions that interconnect with devices, such as mobile phones, notebooks, and PCs; fixed access solutions for fiber and copper; and IP core network solutions, including softswitches, IP infrastructure for edge- and core routing, IP multimedia subsystem, and media gateways. The Sony Ericsson segment offers mobile phones, accessories, content, and applications. The ST-Ericsson segment develops and sells semiconductors and wireless platforms to handset manufacturers, mobile operators, and device manufacturers. The company was founded in 1876 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.