EONGY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.410|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.689B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- E.ON AG Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 13
- Q3 2013 E.ON AG Earnings Release - 01:30 am ET Nov 13
- Top 5 High Dividend Large Cap Stocks Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- European Utility Stocks Are Rebounding Oct 23
- E ON AG Financials Oct 16
- Why German Electric Utilities Are Stuck In Neutral Oct 14
- E.ON AG - E.ON Rossiya OAO Business Developments Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Oct 10
- RWE And The German Federal Elections Sep 16
- Endgame for Brazil's Ex-Billionaire, Eike Batista? Sep 11
- Gazprom's Discount Seems Extreme Sep 10
EONGY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E. On SE is up 8.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, RWE down 4.37%, and EDF up 106.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EONGY
Pro Report PDF for EONGY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EONGY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EONGY
Did E. On SE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
E. On SE is a integrated power and gas company. Its business activities include power generation from coal, natural gas & oil, nuclear, water, wind, solar and bio energy, gas supply and production, gas storage and transport and distribution.