EOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.052|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.112B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Real Tale of the Oil Tape The Street 2:44 AM
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- Upstream Oil & Gas MLPs Will Have Significant Acquisition Ambitions According to UBS Investment Bank Award Winning Analyst: A Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview for 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Enerplus: A Strong Performer Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- What to Expect from ConocoPhillips in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Energy Industry The Street Dec 10
- Cabot Oil And Gas: Marcellus The Unstoppable Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Must-know: The essentials of Hess Corporation’s Bakken activity Market Realist Dec 9
- [video] Cramer: Organic 'arms dealers' looking good CNBC Dec 9
EOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EOG Resources is up 34.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Devon Energy up 16.90%, and Pioneer Natural Resources up 75.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EOG
Pro Report PDF for EOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EOG
Did EOG Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EOG Resources is a Fortune 500 company with its headquarters in the Heritage Plaza building in downtown Houston, Texas. The company is one of the largest independent oil and natural gas companies in the United States with proven reserves in the United States, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, and China. EOG Resources, Inc. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol "EOG".