ENTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.239|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||81.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/23 11:02
SA Breaking News02/12 11:25
Business Wire02/12 06:30
ENTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enanta Pharmaceuticals is down 18.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.48%, Gilead Sciences up 38.42%, and AbbVie up 14.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ENTA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ENTA
Did Enanta Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.enanta.com
- IR Website: http://ir.enanta.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=147990&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the research and development of small molecule drugs for infectious diseases. The Company uses its chemistry-driven approach & drug discovery capabilities to develop its products.
ENTA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ENTA","name")
- Description: =YCI("ENTA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ENTA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ENTA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ENTA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.