ENTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.759|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-191.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/16 07:58
Business Wire01/16 07:00
SA Breaking News12/22 09:19
SA Breaking News12/22 09:17
SA Breaking News12/22 07:53
|02/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc|
ENTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enanta Pharmaceuticals is up 46.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.71%, Gilead Sciences up 30.35%, and AbbVie up 36.22%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ENTA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ENTA
Did Enanta Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.enanta.com
- IR Website: http://ir.enanta.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=147990&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the research and development of small molecule drugs for infectious diseases. The Company uses its chemistry-driven approach & drug discovery capabilities to develop its products.
ENTA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ENTA","name")
- Description: =YCI("ENTA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ENTA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ENTA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ENTA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.