ENTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.783|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||35.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|02/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc|
ENTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enanta Pharmaceuticals is up 123.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Endo International up 42.73%, and Biocryst Pharmaceuticals up 85.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ENTA
PDF Report for ENTA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENTA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ENTA
Did Enanta Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.enanta.com
- IR Website: http://ir.enanta.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=147990&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is a research and development focused biotechnology company. It uses its robust chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs in the infectious disease field.
ENTA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ENTA","name")
- Description: =YCI("ENTA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ENTA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ENTA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ENTA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.