ENS Key Stats
- Why Exide Could Be A Compelling Speculative Buy May 13
- 3 Energy Stock Winners and 2 Losers After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- Enersys Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group May 9
- EnerSys Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now May 8
- EnerSys Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and Announces Q... May 8
- ENERSYS Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Finan... May 8
- Generac Beats Earnings, Guides Higher May 3
- Generac Beats Earnings, Guides Higher - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Noelle Dilts, Vice President at Stifel, Ni... Apr 18
- EnerSys Passes This Key Test Fool Apr 10
ENS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EnerSys is up 56.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, AMSC down 32.83%, and Exide Technologies down 66.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ENS
Pro Report PDF for ENS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENS
Did EnerSys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
EnerSys is a manufacturer of batteries for motive power, reserve power, aerospace, and defense applications. The company also provides aftermarket and customer support services to its customers through its sales and manufacturing locations around the world. It has two primary industrial battery product lines: Reserve power and Motive power. It operates in over 100 countries worldwide, with over 25% market share worldwide. It markets and sells its products through a network of distributors, independent representatives, and its sales force. The company was formerly known as Yuasa, Inc. and changed its name to EnerSys in January 2001. EnerSys was founded in October 2000 and is headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania.