ENB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.042|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||102.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.012B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What Everyone Ought to Know About the Bakken Fool Dec 8
- Enbridge Energy Partners: A 7% Yield MLP Play For The Long Term Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- 7 Dividend Stocks Providing Positive Feedback With Higher Dividends Dec 6
- Enbridge Raises Dividend by 11% Dec 5
- Canada Stocks to Watch: Barrick, Banks, Dollarama and Enbridge Dec 5
- Enbridge Raises Dividend by 11% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Today's Top Performers In Basic Materials The Street Dec 5
- Enbridge Inc., 2014 Guidance/Update Call, Dec 04, 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Enbridge (ENB) Guides FY14 EPS Within Expectations Street Insider Dec 4
- Enbridge, Inc. (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
ENB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enbridge is up 1.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Enbridge Energy Partners up 13.94%, and TransCanada down 0.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENB
Pro Report PDF for ENB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ENB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ENB
Did Enbridge make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Enbridge Inc. is a Calgary, Alberta based company focused on three core businesses: crude oil and liquids pipelines, natural gas transportation and distribution, and green energy. The company has approximately 6,000 employees, mostly in Canada and the United States. The company was initially incorporated as Interprovincial Pipe Line in 1949, shortly after Canada's first major oil discovery at Leduc, Alberta. The original pipeline was constructed to transport oil from western Canada to refineries in the east. IPL became Enbridge Pipelines in 1998. The Enbridge name is a portmanteau from "energy" and "bridge".