EMR Key Stats
- Emerson Electric Co. (EMR): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard May 22
- Strong Buy on AO Smith May 22
- Strong Buy on AO Smith - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Jim Cramer's Play on a European Turnaround May 21
- [video] No Huddle Offense May 21
- The Major Bubble That Nobody Is Talking About May 21
- Today's Top Performers In Electronics May 20
- From CIO To President Of Fifth Third Bancorp: The Beyond CIO Series May 20
- Emerson Electric (EMR) Reports 5% Drop in Orders for April Street Insider May 20
- EMERSON ELECTRIC CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 19
EMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emerson Electric is up 23.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, ABB up 40.00%, and Eaton Corporation up 61.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EMR
Pro Report PDF for EMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMR
Did Emerson Electric make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. They offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of network power, process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, and tools and storage businesses. Recognized widely for their engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 127,700 employees and 240 manufacturing locations worldwide. Emerson Electric Co. operates primarily in the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. The company was founded in 1890 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.