EMN Key Stats
- Billionaire Leon Cooperman's Shakeups Fool May 25
- Driving May Increase Skin Cancer Risk for Men Thomson Reuters ONE May 22
- Eastman Chemical Co. Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013, ... May 21
- Eastman Chemical's Management Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conferen... May 21
- EU May Renew Levies on Bottle Material From Asia May 21
- 12 stocks to ride S&P 500 volatility to profits May 20
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Chemicals Industry May 20
- Update: Eastman Executives to Address Basic Materials 2013 Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 20
- Stocks Rally Into Close; SolarCity Soars To New High May 17
- Strong Economic Data Give Stocks Another Boost May 17
EMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eastman Chemical Company is up 55.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Air Products & Chemicals up 20.52%, and Celanese Corporation up 21.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EMN
Pro Report PDF for EMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMN
Did Eastman Chemical Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Eastman Chemical Company is a United States based chemical company, engaged in the manufacture and sale of chemicals, fibers, and plastics. Eastman has 44 manufacturing sites worldwide, supplying its products throughout the world. Founded in 1920 and based in Kingsport, Tennessee, Eastman is a Fortune 500 company. In July 2012, Eastman completed the acquisition of Solutia Inc. for $4.8 billion. Eastman had 2012 pro forma revenues, giving effect to the Solutia acquisition, of approximately $9.1 billion. Eastman employs approximately 13,500 people around the world.