EMN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.878|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||98.99%|
|Net Income (TTM)||765.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Eastman Chemical: A Global Recovery Growth Play With 40% Upside Dec 7
- [$$] Sweetening a Mickey Mouse Payout Barrons.com Dec 7
- Eastman Chemical Hikes Dividend by 17% Dec 6
- Eastman Chemical Hikes Dividend by 17% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 2:48 pm Eastman has increased quarterly cash dividend by 17% to $0.35/share Dec 5
- 2013, Dec 05 - Eastman Board Increases Dividend 17 Percent noodls Dec 5
- Eastman Board Increases Dividend 17 Percent ACN Newswire Dec 5
- Eastman Chemical Co. (EMN) Raises Qtr. Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- EMN Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 4
- Schools Seek out New Information to Improve Building Security Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 4
EMN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eastman Chemical is up 27.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, DuPont up 47.73%, and Air Products & Chemicals up 37.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EMN
Pro Report PDF for EMN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMN
Did Eastman Chemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eastman Chemical Company is a chemical company which manufactures and sells a portfolio of chemicals, plastics and fibers. It has eleven manufacturing sites in seven countries that supply chemicals, plastics, and fibers products to customers.