EMES Key Stats
- Halliburton Rises to 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/07 15:50 ET
- Halliburton Rises to 52-Week High Yahoo 03/07 14:50 ET
- Energy Company Finds A Fortune In The Sandbox Yahoo 03/07 14:22 ET
- McDermott (MDR) International Slumps: Stock Tumbles 8.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/05 09:00 ET
- McDermott (MDR) International Slumps: Stock Tumbles 8.3% Yahoo 03/05 06:13 ET
- Zacks Rank #1 Additions for Tuesday Yahoo 03/04 08:05 ET
- Zacks Rank #1 Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/04 03:30 ET
- U.S. Drilling Rig Count Down by 2 - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/03 16:00 ET
- U.S. Drilling Rig Count Down by 2 Yahoo 03/03 15:00 ET
- What Falling Estimates & Price Mean for Dawson (DWSN) - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/19 08:55 ET
EMES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emerge Energy Services is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Halliburton up 37.23%, and Baker Hughes up 41.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EMES
Pro Report PDF for EMES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMES
Did Emerge Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Emerge Energy Services LP is engaged in the ownership, operation, and acquisition and development of a portfolio of energy service assets. Its business is segmented into two – Sand and Fuel Processing & Distribution.