EMES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.822|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||67.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.17, Declared Date: Jul 24 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|05/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.13, Declared Date: Apr 23 2014, Pay Date: May 14 2014|
|02/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.00, Declared Date: Jan 23 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
|11/04/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.86, Declared Date: Oct 25 2013, Pay Date: Nov 14 2013|
EMES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Emerge Energy Services is up 303.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, Carbo Ceramics down 39.61%, and Halliburton up 35.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for EMES
PDF Report for EMES
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMES Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring EMES
Did Emerge Energy Services make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Company Website: http://www.emergelp.com
- IR Website: http://ir.emergelp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251428&p=irol-irHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- NAICS Code: 213112
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Emerge Energy Services LP is engaged in the ownership, operation, and acquisition and development of a energy service assets. Its business is segmented into two – Sand segment and Fuel segment.
EMES Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("EMES","name")
- Description: =YCI("EMES","description")
- Sector: =YCI("EMES","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("EMES","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("EMES","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.