EMC Key Stats
- EMC Corporation (EMC): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard 1:01 PM
- NetApp's 4Q Earnings Beat, Eyes Soft 1Q 8:00 AM
- How Options Bulls Are Betting on the Cloud CNBC 7:21 AM
- NetApp's 4Q Earnings Beat, Eyes Soft 1Q - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:00 AM
- NetApp boosts share buyback by $1.6 bln; starts dividend May 21
- Hewlett-Packard Expected To Paint Bleak Q2 Picture May 21
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks May 21
- VMware Public Cloud Software Challenges Amazon, Microsoft May 21
- Applying Intelligence To Big Data For Security May 21
- Midday Movers: Apple, JPMorgan, Herbalife & More May 21
EMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EMC Corporation is down 8.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, NetApp up 11.19%, and VMWare down 26.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EMC
Pro Report PDF for EMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EMC
Did EMC Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver Information Technology as a service. EMC works with organizations around the world, in every industry, in the public and private sectors, and of every size, from startups to the Fortune Global 500. Their customers include banks and other financial services firms, manufacturers, healthcare and life sciences organizations, Internet service and telecommunications providers, airlines and transportation companies, educational institutions, and public-sector agencies. EMC also provides technology, products, and services to consumers in more than 100 countries. EMC ranks152 in the Fortune 500 based on total consolidated revenue of $17 billion in 2010, the largest revenue year in EMC's 30+ year history. EMC employs approximately 48,500 people worldwide. EMC Corporation was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts.