ELTK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.046M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/27 04:47
PR Newswire08/18 06:19
|08/27/2014||Earnings||Eltek Reports Second Quarter Financial Results|
|05/27/2014||Earnings||Eltek Reports First Quarter Financial Results|
|04/28/2014||Earnings||Eltek Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results|
|01/09/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Eltek.|
|11/27/2013||Earnings||Eltek Reports Third Quarter and Nine Months Financial Results|
ELTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eltek is up 22.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Benchmark Electronics up 4.17%, and Flextronics International up 36.17%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ELTK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ELTK
Did Eltek make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Contract Manufacturers
- Company Website: http://www.eltek.co.il
- IR Website: http://www.eltek.co.il/HTMLs/page_183.aspx?c0=13111&bsp=13117&bss5519=13111&bss=13111
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Eltek, Ltd. manufactures, markets and sells custom made printed circuit boards. Its products includes high density interconnect, or HDI, flex-rigid and rigid, with high layer count boards.
ELTK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ELTK","name")
- Description: =YCI("ELTK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ELTK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ELTK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ELTK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.