EL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.578|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.021B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Layoffs & SMT Halt at Avon, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- [video] Singapore Sessions (12/11) Bloomberg Dec 12
- [video] Estee Lauder: Attracting the 'traveling consumer' CNBC Dec 12
- Product Pipeline That Rivals Rogaine And Propecia To Propel DS Healthcare's Valuation Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Why Rising Earnings And Free Cash Flow Make Estee Lauder A Great Buy And Hold Investment Dec 11
- [video] Lauder: Consumer is promiscuous about products Dec 9
- Which Beauty Stock Will Prevail Over Christmas? Fool Dec 6
- Estee Lauder Cos Inc (EL): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Credit Suisse Adds New Stocks to Buy for 2014 Top Picks List Dec 4
- Innovation Will Drive L'Oreal Forward Fool Dec 3
EL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Estee Lauder Cos is up 21.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.92%, Avon Products up 19.12%, and Revlon up 68.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EL
Pro Report PDF for EL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EL
Did Estee Lauder Cos make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company's products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M-A-C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Kiton, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!, GoodSkin™ Labs, Grassroots™ Research Labs, Sean John, Missoni, Tom Ford, Coach, Ojon, Smashbox and Ermenegildo Zegna. The company sells its products primarily through department stores, specialty retailers, upscale perfumeries, pharmacies, salons, and spas, as well as through company-owned stores and spas; own and authorized retailer Web sites; stores on cruise ships; direct response television; in-flight and duty-free shops; and self-select outlets. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in New York, New York.