EL Key Stats
- Which Cosmetic Company Will Conquer Emerging Markets? May 16
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Lower May 16
- Selling the Sizzle and Sell the Fizzle May 16
- Selling the Sizzle and Sell the Fizzle Fool May 15
- Why is the Market in Love With This Beauty Play? May 14
- Estee Lauder Cos Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EL) May 14
- Why is the Market in Love With This Beauty Play? Fool May 13
- Billionaire Andreas Halvorsen's Long-Term Picks May 10
- ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC Financials May 10
- Estee Lauder Cos Inc (EL): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner May 10
EL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Estee Lauder Cos is up 33.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Revlon up 32.30%, and Avon Products up 46.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EL
Pro Report PDF for EL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EL
Did Estee Lauder Cos make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company's products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M-A-C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Kiton, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble, Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!, GoodSkin™ Labs, Grassroots™ Research Labs, Sean John, Missoni, Tom Ford, Coach, Ojon, Smashbox and Ermenegildo Zegna. The company sells its products primarily through department stores, specialty retailers, upscale perfumeries, pharmacies, salons, and spas, as well as through company-owned stores and spas; own and authorized retailer Web sites; stores on cruise ships; direct response television; in-flight and duty-free shops; and self-select outlets. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in New York, New York.