EIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||244.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||137.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amerisafe Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Aflac Boosts Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, AFLAC and Employers Holdings Nov 14
- EMPLOYERS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Employers Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Employers Holdings, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:30 am ET today Nov 7
- EMPLOYERS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Nov 6
- Employers Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings and Declares Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend Business Wire Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Employers Holdings, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Employers Holdings, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call Business Wire Oct 30
EIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Employers Holdings is up 66.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AMERISAFE up 69.21%, and Hilltop Holdings up 63.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EIG
Pro Report PDF for EIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EIG
Did Employers Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Employers Holdings, Inc. provides workers compensation and insurance services. The firm focuses on small businesses which are engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. It provides services for employee's medical, vocational rehabilitation, disability and death benefit costs for work-related injuries or illnesses. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Reno, Nevada.