EHTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.128M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 10 Obamacare Facts You Need to Know After 2 Months Fool Dec 1
- Finally: A backdoor path to Obamacare enrollment CNBC Nov 25
- Do These Delays Deal an Irreparable Blow to Obamacare? Fool Nov 24
- No HealthCare.gov? No problem, private sites say Nov 23
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Nov 21
- Why Not Use Tax Preparers To Sign People Up For ObamaCare? Forbes Nov 15
- [video] eHealth CEO: Enrollment is the key to ACA success Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - INO, PSMT, CBI, BRS And EHTH Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- EHEALTH, INC. Financials Nov 14
- EHEALTH, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
EHTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). eHealth is up 67.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Brown & Brown up 19.72%, and Aon up 47.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EHTH
Pro Report PDF for EHTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EHTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EHTH
Did eHealth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
eHealth, Inc. is a health insurance exchange where individuals, families and small businesses can compare health insurance products, and purchase & enroll in coverage online. It also offers e-commerce solutions to health plan providers and resellers.