EGO Key Stats
- The Cost Of Mining Gold: A 101, And A Critique Jun 16
- Gold Drops, Looks Ahead to Fed Meeting Jun 13
- How Gold And Silver Bears May Actually Help Silver Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Gold Takes A Beating And Here’s Why It May Get Worse Talking Numbers Jun 11
- Patience On Precious Metals Sector Will Be Rewarded: Context For Trading Jun 10
- The Best Performing Gold Bug In The Hui-Index: Eldorado Gold Jun 7
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Downward Jun 7
- Alamos Gold: Is This Gold Miner The Best In The World? Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
- Gold Surges to Two-Week Closing High (Update 1) May 30
EGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eldorado Gold is down 45.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Yamana Gold down 33.81%, and Agnico Eagle Mines down 28.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGO
Pro Report PDF for EGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGO
Did Eldorado Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eldorado Gold Corporation is a Vancouver, British Columbia based company involved in the mining, exploration and development of gold properties in China, Brazil, Greece and Turkey. Eldorado gold is also the first North American company to successfully construct and operate a gold mine in China. Production from the mine in Western China commenced in 2006. It operates the Kisladag and Efemçukuru gold mines in Turkey; the Jinfeng, Tanjianshan and White Mountain gold mines in China; and the Vila Nova iron ore mine in Brazil. In China, the company is constructing the Eastern Dragon gold mine, which is expected to start production in Q3 2012. It is developing the Perama Hill project in Greece, and the Tocantinzinho (TZ) project in Brazil, and have ongoing exploration programs in China, Turkey, Brazil, and in Nevada in the United States. The company was formerly known as Eldorado Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Eldorado Gold Corporation in April 1996. Eldorado Gold Corporation was founded in 1992.