EGO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2099|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-54.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||149.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Are Miners Making Money at Today’s Prices? Fool Dec 13
- Gold Producers Balance Sheets Would Weaken Below $1250/oz (ABX) (NEM) (AEM) Street Insider Dec 11
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Get Serious on Sirius The Street Dec 10
- Lightning Round: BioMarin, FedEx & More CNBC Dec 9
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Rally Rules The Street Dec 9
- Will Kinross Gold's New Mine Offset Lower Prices? Fool Dec 8
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Who Should Invest In Precious Metals In These Times? Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Eldorado Gold's Management Presents at Scotiabank Mining Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO) Dec 3
EGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eldorado Gold is down 56.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.25%, Barrick Gold down 49.78%, and Agnico Eagle Mines down 49.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGO
Pro Report PDF for EGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGO
Did Eldorado Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eldorado Gold Corporation is a Vancouver, British Columbia based company involved in the mining, exploration and development of gold properties in China, Brazil, Greece and Turkey. Eldorado gold is also the first North American company to successfully construct and operate a gold mine in China. Production from the mine in Western China commenced in 2006. It operates the Kisladag and Efemçukuru gold mines in Turkey; the Jinfeng, Tanjianshan and White Mountain gold mines in China; and the Vila Nova iron ore mine in Brazil. In China, the company is constructing the Eastern Dragon gold mine, which is expected to start production in Q3 2012. It is developing the Perama Hill project in Greece, and the Tocantinzinho (TZ) project in Brazil, and have ongoing exploration programs in China, Turkey, Brazil, and in Nevada in the United States. The company was formerly known as Eldorado Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Eldorado Gold Corporation in April 1996. Eldorado Gold Corporation was founded in 1992.