EGHT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.112|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.951M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Financial Services Provider Merchant Warehouse Selects 8x8 For Cloud Telephony, Unified Communications and Contact Center Services noodls Dec 11
- 8X8 INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- 8X8's CEO Presents at Acquisition of Voicenet Solutions Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 8x8, Inc. Completes Acquisition of UK-Based Voicenet Solutions noodls Dec 2
- Insiders Buys Shares at JC Penney and 8x8, Inc. Minyanville Nov 26
- 8x8 CTO Bryan Martin to Speak at VCXC New Telecosm Summit noodls Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on 8x8 by Deutsche Bank and Barclays Nov 25
- Barclays Starts 8x8 (EGHT) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 25
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts 8x8 (EGHT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Deutsche Bank Starts 8x8 (EGHT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
EGHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 8x8 is up 36.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, AudioCodes up 116.0%, and Adtran up 34.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGHT
Pro Report PDF for EGHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGHT
Did 8x8 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
8X8, Inc. develops and markets telecommunications services for Internet protocol, or IP, telephony and video applications as well as contact center, web-based conferencing and unified communications services, and cloud-based computing services.