EGHT Key Stats
- 8x8 Showcases Industry's Only Integrated Cloud-Based Call Center and Hosted PBX ... Jun 12
- 8x8 Showcases Industry’s Only Integrated Cloud-Based Call Center and Hosted PBX ... Jun 12
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Higher Rates Are Good For First Interstate (6/5/13) Jun 6
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Amgen's Not a Fave Jun 6
- Lightning Round: Amgen, Ford & More Jun 5
- [video] Lightning Round Jun 5
- [video] Streaking 8x8 Ready to Shop Jun 5
- 8x8 to Present at William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conference Business Wire Jun 5
- Lightning Round: Disney, AMD & More Jun 4
- Better Trends Predicted for the Semiconductor Market: Managing Director Harsh Ku... Jun 3
EGHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 8x8 is up 95.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, AudioCodes up 124.6%, and Anaren up 21.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EGHT
Pro Report PDF for EGHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EGHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EGHT
Did 8x8 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
8x8 Inc. is a United States communications technology company, one of the largest VoIP service providers in the country. 8x8, Inc. offers integrated voice, video and mobile unified communications solutions for small to medium-sized business and distributed enterprise customers.