EDUC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1066|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.4375M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: MTR, EDUC, CEL, MARPS The Street Dec 6
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Educational Development Corp (EDUC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 10.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- Educational Development Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN Nov 25
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDUC, AB, LRE, INTX, PGH Nov 15
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Oct 16
- Educational Development Corporation Announces Results for Second Quarter and Year-to-Date Fiscal Year 2014 GlobeNewswire Oct 15
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 15
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: EDUC, NKA, PVR, GOOD Sep 23
EDUC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Educational Development is down 7.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Courier Corp up 64.22%, and A.H. Belo up 78.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDUC
Pro Strategies Featuring EDUC
Did Educational Development make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Educational Development Corporation is the United States trade publisher of the line of educational children’s books produced in the United Kingdom by Usborne Publishing Limited.