EDU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.07|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||166.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Oriental Education Stock Rises With China Dec 10
- Universal Technical Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Capella Education Initiates Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Bull of the Day: New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) - Bull of the Day Zacks Dec 5
- China Drives Up Bitcoin Demand Dec 4
- Universal Technical Misses on Q4 Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Capella Education Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Two Chinese School Stocks Trade Near Buy Points Dec 2
- Stocks Narrow Morning Losses; New Oriental, 3D Systems Surge Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Stocks Open Down In Firm Trade; Cabela's Leads Active Retailers Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
EDU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Oriental Education is up 60.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Xueda Education up 166.9%, and TAL Education up 127.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDU
Pro Report PDF for EDU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EDU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EDU
Did New Oriental Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc., more commonly New Oriental is a provider of private educational services in China. Beijing New Oriental School was established on November 16, 1993 by an English teacher YU Minhong at Peking University. In the earlier years, it only offered training on GRE and TOEFL since a vast majority of the students were looking into graduate schools. Recently, due to the trend of high schoolers graduating directly into undergraduate schools, New Oriental began SAT training as well. It has now 40 schools all over the nation, and has expended its service to National English Exam, Teenage English and other type of English training. It also provides consulting service for studying abroad. Since its founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 12 million student enrollments, including approximately 2.1 million enrollments in fiscal year 2011. Today, the company has a network of 55 schools, 527 learning centers(including 55 schools), 30 New Oriental bookstores and over 5,000 third-party bookstores and over 14,000 teachers in 49 cities, as well as an online network with over 7.4 million registered users.