EDAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3876|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.188M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EDAP TMS's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) Posts Q3 Loss of 2c/Share Street Insider Nov 21
- EDAP Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 21
- Q3 2013 Edap TMS SA Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 21
- EDAP Schedules Webcast and Conference Call for Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- EDAP's Ablatherm-HIFU to be Showcased at 31st World Congress of Endourology GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- EDAP's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 28
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) Posts Mixed Q2 Results Street Insider Aug 28
- EDAP Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire Aug 28
- Q2 2013 Edap TMS Earnings Release - Before Market Open Aug 28
EDAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Edap TMS SA is up 77.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Abiomed up 114.9%, and Nu-Med Plus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EDAP
Pro Strategies Featuring EDAP
Did Edap TMS SA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EDAP TMS SA develops, produces and markets minimally invasive medical devices, mainly for urological diseases. Its activity is organized in two divisions: HIFU and UDS.