EBAY Key Stats
- Tech Wars: Google Vs. Amazon Talking Numbers May 24
- Making Money Behind the Scenes in Payments Is Tough May 24
- Don’t Just Read Your Telecom Bill—Watch It Big Data Download May 24
- CEO of India's Snapdeal: "This Is the Pivot Groupon Always Wanted to Make" May 24
- Kid Rock, Rolling Stones on scalping, summer tours May 24
- Will 'This Brick-And-Mortar' Giant Dominate Online? Fool May 24
- Google, Facebook, Yahoo, and Twitter: Web Giants Make Unexpected Announcements May 24
- Earnings Review: Looking For Positives In Amazon, eBay And Groupon May 24
- [video] No Huddle Offense: ChannelAdvisor vs. Hewlett-Packard May 23
- EBay Boosting Staff in Emerging Markets May 23
EBAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). eBay is up 37.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Amazon.com up 20.52%, and Google up 43.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EBAY
Pro Report PDF for EBAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EBAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EBAY
Did eBay make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
eBay Inc. is an American internet consumer-to-consumer corporation that manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. Founded in 1995, eBay is one of the notable success stories of the dot-com bubble; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries. eBay expanded from its original "set-time" auction format to include "Buy It Now" standard shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU ; online classified advertisements ; online event ticket trading ; online money transfers and other services. eBay Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California.