E Key Stats
- How Traders Finance Big Oil Fool 4:00 PM
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades ENI (E) to Hold Street Insider 10:01 AM
- Can It Possibly Be Time to Invest in Italy? The Street 5:04 AM
- Growing Uncertaintly in the Ukraine Could Impact LNG Deliveries Fool Dec 10
- Eni supports The Guardians: Hero and Superhero. Two new sculptures at Bryant Park in New York noodls Dec 10
- A 2013 Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with Paul Sankey, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Lead U.S. Integrated Oil and Refining Analyst Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- [$$] Eni Reopens Flow Stations on Nigeria Oil Pipeline Dec 9
- Will OPEC Lose Control of Oil Price Manipulation? Fool Dec 9
- Eni makes a new offshore oil and gas discovery in the Norwegian Barents Sea noodls Dec 9
- Meeting held between the President of the Republic of Congo and Eni CEO Paolo Scaroni noodls Dec 9
E Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eni is up 2.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Statoil ASA down 2.56%, and Total up 19.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for E
Pro Report PDF for E
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download E Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring E
Did Eni make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company, present in 70 countries, and currently Italy's largest industrial company with a market capitalization of 87.7 billion euros, as of July 24, 2008. The Italian government owns a 30% golden share in the company, 20% held through the state Treasury and 10% held through the Cassa depositi e prestiti. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy with an additional office in San Donato Milanese, Italy.