E Key Stats
- Oil Companies Want to Avoid Another Attack in Benghazi Fool 9:03 AM
- A New Climate Could Destroy Even the Biggest Energy Stocks Fool May 18
- The Time To Buy Italy Is Now May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: VLCCF, E, HIW, ATI, MXIM May 17
- Oil & Gas Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 16
- Oil & Gas Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks May 16
- Saras, Rosneft eying Italy retail network of Shell May 15
- Oil pricing probe widens, Britain pledges tough action May 15
- Cyprus banks look beyond bailout to gas opportunities - industry head May 14
- BP Can't Keep Its Budget in Order May 13
E Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eni is up 27.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Total up 20.90%, and Exxon Mobil Corporation up 15.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for E
Pro Report PDF for E
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download E Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring E
Did Eni make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company, present in 70 countries, and currently Italy's largest industrial company with a market capitalization of 87.7 billion euros, as of July 24, 2008. The Italian government owns a 30% golden share in the company, 20% held through the state Treasury and 10% held through the Cassa depositi e prestiti. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy with an additional office in San Donato Milanese, Italy.