E Key Stats
- HSBC Starts Eni (E) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- Eni is the Official Partner of Expo Milano 2015 for Sustainability Initiatives in African Countries noodls Dec 6
- ENI Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Dec 5
- Eni's CEO first to meet with Iran oil minister Reuters - UK Focus Dec 5
- Europe Distillates-Diesel barge prices rises amid supply concerns Dec 5
- Eni Investigating Oil Spill at Brass Terminal Off Nigerian Coast Dec 5
- Iran steps up efforts to entice western oil groups Financial Times Dec 5
- Eni’s Scaroni Meets Iran Minister for Future Oil Work Dec 5
- Eni and its CEO deny any involvement in the Algerian events under judicial investigation noodls Dec 4
- North Sea Crude-Forties rises on firm demand, Brent delays Dec 4
E Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eni is up 5.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Total up 22.92%, and Exxon Mobil up 12.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for E
Pro Report PDF for E
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download E Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring E
Did Eni make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company, present in 70 countries, and currently Italy's largest industrial company with a market capitalization of 87.7 billion euros, as of July 24, 2008. The Italian government owns a 30% golden share in the company, 20% held through the state Treasury and 10% held through the Cassa depositi e prestiti. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Rome, Italy with an additional office in San Donato Milanese, Italy.