DY Key Stats
- Trading Radar for 05/21: Home Depot (HD), Best Buy (BBY), Analog Devices (ADI), ... 2:39 PM
- Dycom Industries, Inc. Announces Release Of Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results An... May 15
- Hedge Fund Peconic Partners' Top Stock Picks May 14
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Heavy Construction Industry With The Highest ROE Benzinga May 7
- Increased Infrastructure Spending in Electrical Transmission and Oil and Gas Tra... Apr 18
- Selective M&A Activity in the Construction Space with Smaller Deals Involving Pu... Apr 15
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Dycom Industries's Earnings Fool Apr 5
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Sta... Mar 21
- Dycom Will Outperform and 4 More Analyst Notes to Know About Mar 19
- Dycom Industries, Inc. To Present At The BB&T Capital Markets 7th Annual Commerc... Mar 14
DY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dycom Industries is down 3.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, MasTec up 115.6%, and Quanta Services up 39.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DY
Pro Report PDF for DY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DY
Did Dycom Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dycom Industries, Inc. is a leading provider of specialty contracting services to the dynamic telecommunications and infrastructure industry. Its services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services for telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others. These services are provided throughout the United States and on a limited basis in Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.