DY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.220|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 29
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades Dycom Industries (DY) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 27
- BB&T Capital Ratchets PT on Dycom (DY) Up to $37; Maintains Buy Street Insider Nov 27
- Dycom downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum Nov 27
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fin Nov 27
- Dycom Industries Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Dycom Industries Q1 2014 Trend Schedule noodls Nov 26
- DYCOM INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fin Nov 26
- Dycom Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates Nov 26
- Dycom Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
DY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dycom Industries is up 54.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 88.55%, and EMCOR Group up 22.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DY
Pro Report PDF for DY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DY
Did Dycom Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dycom Industries, Inc. is a leading provider of specialty contracting services to the dynamic telecommunications and infrastructure industry. Its services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services for telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others. These services are provided throughout the United States and on a limited basis in Canada. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.