DXCM Key Stats
- DexCom Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DexCom Stays at Neutral May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Medical Products Companies, Particularly Those Aimed at Surgical Procedures, Gen... May 17
- DexCom's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care C... May 16
- 5 Stocks This Growth-Oriented Hedge Fund Is Most Committed To May 12
- DexCom Announces Upcoming Presentations Business Wire May 9
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 4
- DexCom Loss Narrower than Est. May 2
- DexCom Loss Narrower than Est. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
DXCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DexCom is up 93.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Medtronic up 41.87%, and Abbott Laboratories up 30.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DXCM
Pro Report PDF for DXCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DXCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DXCM
Did DexCom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DexCom, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes, and for use by healthcare providers in the hospital for the treatment of both diabetic and non-diabetic patients. The company was founded by John F. Burd in May 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.