DXCM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||85.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, DXCM, UMBF, JAH And URS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- DexCom Hits New 52-Week High Dec 3
- DexCom Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- A Trio of Stock Prospects in Medical Devices Fool Nov 22
- DexCom Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations noodls Nov 21
- Agilent Technologies (A) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 8.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Agilysys Inc Part Owner Sells 371K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, RJF, BCEI, DXCM And CLX Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- DexCom's Management Presents at the 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- DexCom climbs on strong 3Q sales and outlook Nov 7
DXCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DexCom is up 149.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Insulet up 68.32%, and AngioDynamics up 52.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DXCM
Pro Report PDF for DXCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DXCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DXCM
Did DexCom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DexCom, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes, and for use by healthcare providers in the hospital for the treatment of both diabetic and non-diabetic patients. The company was founded by John F. Burd in May 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.