DUK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.405|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.412B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - AKRX, FB, DUK, SWKS And ARCC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Large Companies Prepared to Pay Price on Carbon New York Times Dec 5
- Retirement Q&A: Utility funds useful for income? USA TODAY Dec 4
- Stock Market News for December 4, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 4
- Cliffside Steam Station renamed the James E. Rogers Energy Complex noodls Dec 3
- Duke Energy offers holiday lighting calculator, information to help save energy and money noodls Dec 2
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - DUK Forbes Dec 2
- Will These Utilities Profit From the Push Into Renewables? Fool Dec 2
- Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: NNN, MAC, DUK, AEE, BPL The Street Dec 2
- Is Exelon Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
DUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Duke Energy is up 13.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.80%, Southern down 0.46%, and Dominion Resources up 29.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DUK
Pro Report PDF for DUK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DUK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DUK
Did Duke Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Duke Energy, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is an energy company with assets in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Duke Energy owns 36,000 megawatts of base-load and peak generation in the United States, which it distributes to its 4 million customers. Duke Energy's service territory covers 47,000 square miles with 106,000 miles of distribution lines. In addition, Duke Energy has more than 4,000 megawatts of electric generation in Latin America. It operates eight hydroelectric power plants in Brazil with an installed capacity of 2,307 megawatts. Almost all of Duke Energy's Midwest generation comes from coal, natural gas, or oil, while half of its Carolinas generation comes from its nuclear power plants. During 2006, Duke Energy generated 148,798,332 megawatt-hours of electrical energy.