DTE Key Stats
- Deutsche Telekom Scouts Out an Opportunity May 23
- Utility Investors Should Focus On ROIC, Not Dividend Yield - Part II S&P Utility... May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For DTE Energy May 20
- These 4 Electric Utilities With Strong ROE May Be Undervalued May 16
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate May 15
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- DTE Energy issues a Request for Information (RFI) for its Appliance Recycling Pr... May 15
- How DTE Energy Got More Awesome Last Quarter Fool May 15
- Great Stock Picks Spawn in the Great Lakes? Fool May 14
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- DTE Energy/ PR Newswire May 13
DTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DTE Energy is up 28.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, ALLETE up 32.61%, and CMS Energy up 25.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DTE
Pro Report PDF for DTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DTE
Did DTE Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DTE Energy Co. is a Detroit, Michigan-based utility incorporated in 1995 involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. DTE Energy's largest operating subsidiaries are Detroit Edison, an investor-owned electric utility serving 2.1 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, and Michigan Consolidated Gas Co., a natural gas utility serving 1.2 million customers in Michigan. DTE Energy Company is based in Detroit, Michigan.