DTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.533|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||618.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Deutsche Bank Says Stay Selective in Utilities in 2014; Rolls Forward Price Targets (DUK) (AEP) (D) (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- DTE ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 11
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Thursday: GLAD, TCRD, CIG, DTE, AMT The Street Dec 11
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Walt Disney, Just Energy Group and DTE Energy Dec 10
- DTE ENERGY CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- DTE Energy Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Nordstrom The Street Dec 6
- Daily Dividend Report: SWY, MDT, CB, MJN, DTE Dec 6
- DTE Energy declares dividend, sets annual meeting date noodls Dec 5
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Declares $0.655 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Finding The Right Electrical Utility To 'Power' Your Income Portfolio Dec 5
DTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DTE Energy Holding is up 10.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ALLETE up 24.55%, and American Electric Power up 10.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DTE
Pro Report PDF for DTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DTE
Did DTE Energy Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DTE Energy Co. is a Detroit, Michigan-based utility incorporated in 1995 involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. DTE Energy's largest operating subsidiaries are Detroit Edison, an investor-owned electric utility serving 2.1 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, and Michigan Consolidated Gas Co., a natural gas utility serving 1.2 million customers in Michigan. DTE Energy Company is based in Detroit, Michigan.