DSX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0779|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.592M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Shipping Expert is Shocked by Morgan Stanley's Positive Outlook for Shippers Fool Dec 19
- Which Dry Shippers Have the Worst History of Diluting Shareholders? Fool Dec 17
- Why Diana Shipping, Texas Industries, and Atlantic Power Jumped Today Fool Dec 13
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: WDC CSX TRLA ADT DSX UTX The Street Dec 13
- Why DryShips Stock Has Doubled in 2013 Fool Dec 10
- How Diana Shipping Inc.’s $1.1 Million Fine Exposes a Major Problem Fool Dec 9
- Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Results of Hearing Involving the m/v Thetis noodls Dec 5
- 4:07 pm Diana Shipping announces results of the hearing involving the M/V Thetis: Subsidiary sentenced to fine of $1.1 mln Dec 5
- Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Results of Hearing Involving the M/V Thetis GlobeNewswire Dec 5
- Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Time Charter Contract for m/v Houston With Clearlake GlobeNewswire Dec 4
DSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diana Shipping is up 78.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, DryShips up 111.9%, and Safe Bulkers up 194.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DSX
Pro Report PDF for DSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DSX
Did Diana Shipping make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diana Shipping Inc. is a global provider of shipping transportation services. It specializes in the ownership and operation of dry bulk vessels. Diana Shipping also owns issued and outstanding shares of Diana Containerships Inc., a global shipping company that currently owns and operates seven Panamax container vessels. The company was formerly known as Diana Shipping Investments Corp. and changed its name to Diana Shipping Inc. in February 2005. Diana Shipping Inc. was founded in March 8, 1999 and is based in Athens, Greece.