DSGX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1644|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/27 08:42
|04/01/2014||Misc||Descartes Acquires U.S. Based Computer Management|
DSGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Descartes Systems Group is up 30.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, ACI Worldwide up 17.20%, and Adobe Systems up 56.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DSGX
PDF Report for DSGX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DSGX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DSGX
Did Descartes Systems Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.descartes.com
- IR Website: https://www.descartes.com/descartes/investor-relations
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS Code: 541511
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Descartes Systems Group, Inc., is focused on logistics & supply chain management business processes. It's a provider of on-demand, cloud-based SaaS solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics intensive business.
DSGX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DSGX","name")
- Description: =YCI("DSGX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DSGX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DSGX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DSGX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.