DRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.817|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||371.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- These Casual-Dining Companies Are Expensive Fool Dec 3
- Olive Garden joins burger brigade with Italiano CNBC Dec 2
- Olive Garden Adds Burger in Challenge to Chili’s Dec 2
- Olive Garden Adds Burger in Challenge to Chili's Dec 2
- This Restaurant Company Proves There Is Money in Pasta Fool Nov 27
- Domino’s Pizza Shows Why Diversity Is Important in Business Fool Nov 27
- Darden Restaurants Becomes #56 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Sigma-Aldrich The Street Nov 27
- Cracker Barrel Beats on Earnings, Affirms View - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Cheesecake Factory Enters San Diego - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Burger King to Grow in France - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
DRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Darden Restaurants is up 4.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 96.45%, and Brinker International up 57.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRI
Pro Report PDF for DRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRI
Did Darden Restaurants make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a multi-brand restaurant operator headquartered in an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, near Orlando. The firm owns several casual dining restaurant chains, most notably Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Red Lobster. Darden owns and operates 1,900 restaurant locations throughout North America and has more than 180,000 employees, making it the largest full-service casual dining company in the world by number of stores. Darden does not franchise its restaurants in the United States, but many of its international locations are not under corporate control. Darden Restaurants, Inc. was founded in 1968.