DRI Key Stats
- Investing For The Other Half May 20
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies May 20
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies May 20
- Waffle Taco, Bacon Sundae: Restaurants Aim to Wow May 18
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies May 17
- How Red Robin's Completed Its Huge Recovery May 17
- Yum or Yuck? Cutting-Edge Restaurant Menu Items May 17
- If Perception Is Reality, Then Obamacare Will Crush Small Business May 17
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies May 17
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies May 17
DRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Darden Restaurants is up 8.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Chipotle Mexican Grill down 3.89%, and Brinker International up 40.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DRI
Pro Report PDF for DRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRI
Did Darden Restaurants make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a multi-brand restaurant operator headquartered in an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, near Orlando. The firm owns several casual dining restaurant chains, most notably Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Red Lobster. Darden owns and operates 1,900 restaurant locations throughout North America and has more than 180,000 employees, making it the largest full-service casual dining company in the world by number of stores. Darden does not franchise its restaurants in the United States, but many of its international locations are not under corporate control. Darden Restaurants, Inc. was founded in 1968.