DPZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.335|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||135.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Falling Knife: Shares In Domino's Pizza Group PLC Get Sliced 5:16 AM
- UK's Domino's Pizza CEO Batchelor quits 3:38 AM
- Directorate Change noodls 2:53 AM
- Memo To The Fast Food Minimum Wage Strikers: Investors Don't Care Forbes Dec 5
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday CNNMoney.com Dec 4
- Is American Style Pizza Taking Over the World? Fool Dec 4
- Domino's Pizza® Kicks Off Global Domino's Week by Offering 50 Percent Off Pizza noodls Dec 2
- Amazon says drone deliveries are the future CNNMoney.com Dec 1
- The Secret Way Domino’s Pizza Is Crushing It Fool Dec 1
- Domino’s Pizza Shows Why Diversity Is Important in Business Fool Nov 27
DPZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Domino's Pizza is up 72.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, McDonald's up 14.97%, and Yum Brands up 15.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DPZ
Pro Report PDF for DPZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DPZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DPZ
Did Domino's Pizza make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. is a pizza delivery company in the United States, which operates through a network of company owned stores, all of which are in the United States and franchise stores located in all 50 states and in more than 70 international markets. In addition, it operates regional dough manufacturing and supply chain centers in the United States and Canada. The company operates business though three segments Domestic Stores, Domestic Supply Chain and International. Domino's Pizza was founded by Thomas and Stephen Monaghan in 1960 and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.