DPZ Key Stats
- Domino's Dishes out Pizza in New Orleans - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:15 PM
- Domino's and Cynosure Added to S&P Indices Fool May 23
- Brinker Builds Up in Canada - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Brinker Builds Up in Canada May 23
- Tesla’s Loan Repayment, Domino’s Gets Brought On to S&P and 3 Other Hot Stocks May 23
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies May 23
- Domino's Pizza Rises On Unusually High Volume (DPZ) May 23
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/23: (RUE) (PSUN) (HPQ) Higher; (APRI) (RL) (... May 23
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies May 22
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Added to S&P MidCap 400, Cynosure (CYNO) to S&P SmallCap 60... May 22
DPZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Domino's Pizza is up 90.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, McDonald's Corporation up 13.22%, and Yum Brands down 0.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DPZ
Pro Report PDF for DPZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DPZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DPZ
Did Domino's Pizza make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Domino's Pizza, Inc. is a pizza delivery company in the United States, which operates through a network of company owned stores, all of which are in the United States and franchise stores located in all 50 states and in more than 70 international markets. In addition, it operates regional dough manufacturing and supply chain centers in the United States and Canada. The company operates business though three segments Domestic Stores, Domestic Supply Chain and International. Domino's Pizza was founded by Thomas and Stephen Monaghan in 1960 and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.