DOW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.211|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.108B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kinder Morgan's COO Comments on Future Trends Fool Dec 4
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Showing Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter The Street Dec 3
- The Market Doesn't Know What it Wants The Street Dec 3
- Dow Chemical Launches Makeover The Wall Street Journal Dec 3
- What's News: Business & Finance The Wall Street Journal Dec 3
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Watching the Markets The Street Dec 3
- Why Olin, Forest Laboratories, and ProShares UltraShort Silver Soared Today Fool Dec 2
- Dow Chemical Sizes Itself Up and Trims the Fat Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 2
- Dow CEO Liveris on Chlorine Assets, Manufacturing Bloomberg Dec 2
- Dow Chemical and eBay are big market movers Dec 2
DOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dow Chemical is up 37.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, DuPont up 46.77%, and Air Products & Chemicals up 35.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DOW
Pro Report PDF for DOW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DOW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DOW
Did Dow Chemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Dow Chemical Company, commonly referred to as DOW, is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States. As of 2007, it is the second largest chemical manufacturer in the world by revenue and as of February 2009, the third-largest chemical company in the world by market capitalization. Dow’s diversified industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 160 countries and in high growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture. In 2010, Dow had annual sales of $53.7 billion and employed approximately 50,000 people worldwide. The Company’s more than 5,000 products are manufactured at 188 sites in 35 countries across the globe. The company was founded in 1897.