DOW Key Stats
- D-Day Diary of a Dividend Diva Jun 19
- Dow's JV Finances Sadara Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Dow's JV Finances Sadara Project Jun 18
- Saudi Aramco, Dow Venture to Pay 1.25% Above Libor on Bank Loans Jun 18
- There Are Better Ways to Play the Chemical Sector Fool Jun 18
- American Vanguard Should Reap A Better Multiple Jun 18
- Boardwalk Wants You Back Fool Jun 18
- Midday Glance: Chemicals companies Jun 18
- W.R. Grace – Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt Company Going Jun 18
- Team LNG or Team Chemical? Fool Jun 18
DOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dow Chemical is up 7.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company up 10.14%, and Monsanto Company up 34.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DOW
Pro Report PDF for DOW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DOW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DOW
Did Dow Chemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Dow Chemical Company, commonly referred to as DOW, is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States. As of 2007, it is the second largest chemical manufacturer in the world by revenue and as of February 2009, the third-largest chemical company in the world by market capitalization. Dow’s diversified industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in approximately 160 countries and in high growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture. In 2010, Dow had annual sales of $53.7 billion and employed approximately 50,000 people worldwide. The Company’s more than 5,000 products are manufactured at 188 sites in 35 countries across the globe. The company was founded in 1897.