DOV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.561|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||969.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Driving The Industrial Goods Sector Higher The Street Dec 5
- Dover Corporation (DOV): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Dover Agrees to Sell DEK Unit Dec 4
- Dover Agrees to Sell DEK Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Dover Signs Definitive Agreement To Sell DEK noodls Dec 3
- Dover to sell Dek unit to ASM Pacific Technology Dec 3
- DOVER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Why You Might Want to Own These 3 Boring Industrial Stocks Fool Dec 3
- LTX-Credence (LTXC) Completes Acquisition of Dover's ECT Business Street Insider Dec 2
- LTX-Credence Announces the Completion of Its Acquisition of Multitest and Everett Charles Technologies GlobeNewswire Dec 2
DOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dover is up 47.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Altra Industrial Motion up 59.26%, and Ingersoll-Rand up 50.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DOV
Pro Report PDF for DOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DOV
Did Dover make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dover Corporation is a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer. For over 50 years, Dover has been providing its customers with outstanding products and services in industrial technology that reflect the company’s commitment to operational excellence, innovation and market leadership. The company focuses on innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through its four major operating segments: Energy, Communication Technologies, Engineered Systems and Printing & Identification. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois and employs over 34,000 people worldwide. The company sells its products directly and through a network of distributors worldwide. Dover Corporation is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.” Dover Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.