DOV Key Stats
- Insiders Bullish on Certain Holdings of MGV 9:41 AM
- Dover Corporation - A Quantitative Analysis 3:33 AM
- These Diversified Industrials Are Dividend Legends May 17
- Dover Stock Hits New 52-Week High (DOV) May 14
- Middleby Keeps Sticking To A Successful Recipe May 10
- Short Interest Declines 18.8% For DOV May 10
- Dividend Champions Smackdown XXXVIII May 8
- How To Screen Stocks Based On 'Dividend Cultures' May 8
- DOVER CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 7
- Dover Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls May 2
DOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dover Corporation is up 44.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.67%, Enpro Industries up 37.28%, and Babcock & Wilcox up 28.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DOV
Pro Report PDF for DOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DOV
Did Dover Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dover Corporation is a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer. For over 50 years, Dover has been providing its customers with outstanding products and services in industrial technology that reflect the company’s commitment to operational excellence, innovation and market leadership. The company focuses on innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through its four major operating segments: Energy, Communication Technologies, Engineered Systems and Printing & Identification. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois and employs over 34,000 people worldwide. The company sells its products directly and through a network of distributors worldwide. Dover Corporation is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.” Dover Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.