DNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1915|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-71.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1624%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- No Dead-Cat Bounce - A Dead-Serious Warning From Uranium Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Denison Acquires Additional Shares of Rockgate and Extends Offer to December 6, 2013 noodls Dec 2
- Goldcorp Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Denison Mines (DNN) Issues Update on Rockgate Capital Tender Street Insider Dec 2
- Seven Reasons The Uranium Price Is Making A Powerful Move Higher Nov 22
- Denison Acquires 86% of Rockgate and Extends Offer to November 29, 2013 noodls Nov 18
- The Uranium Bull Is Coming Fool Nov 18
- Uranium Miners Analyst Watch: November Edition Nov 13
- Denison Mines Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired Nov 7
- Vale Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
DNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Denison Mines is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, Avalon Rare Metals down 55.30%, and BHP Billiton down 3.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNN
Pro Report PDF for DNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNN
Did Denison Mines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Denison Mines Corporation is a uranium exploration and development company with interests in exploration and development projects in Canada, Zambia and Mongolia Explores & develops uranium.