DNN Key Stats
- Silvercorp Metals Crumbles: SVM Falls 5.0% Yahoo 03/10 06:57 ET
- Denison Mines Corp. Reports 2013 Results noodls 03/06 21:46 ET
- Denison Mines Corp. Reports 2013 Results Marketwired 03/06 18:55 ET
- BHP Billiton: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/05 17:45 ET
- BHP Billiton: A Strong Buy Yahoo 03/05 16:46 ET
- What Does Japan’s Basic Energy Plan Mean for the Uranium Sector? Yahoo 03/05 10:52 ET
- Is It Time to Buy Cameco Corporation? Yahoo 03/04 09:36 ET
- Is a Nuclear Spring Coming? Yahoo 03/02 13:51 ET
- East Asia is Aiming to Go Nuclear Yahoo 03/01 12:46 ET
- Bright Stars In The Athabasca Basin Uranium Hunt Yahoo 02/27 15:29 ET
DNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Denison Mines is up 29.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, BHP Billiton down 6.39%, and General Moly down 56.61%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DNN
Pro Report PDF for DNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DNN
Did Denison Mines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Denison Mines Corporation is a uranium exploration and development company with interests in exploration and development projects in Canada, Zambia and Mongolia Explores & develops uranium.