DNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2146|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-100.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-490.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Denison Mines Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Denison Mines Corp Earnings Results|
|04/14/2014||Misc||Denison Mines Corp. Announces Definitive Agreement for Acquisition of International Enexco Limited|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||Year End 2013|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Denison Mines Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results|
DNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Denison Mines is up 18.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Rio Tinto up 20.98%, and Paladin Energy down 17.82%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DNN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DNN
Did Denison Mines make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.denisonmines.com
- IR Website: http://www.denisonmines.com/s/InvestorRelations.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Denison Mines Corp through its subsidiaries & joint arrangements is engaged in uranium mining and related activities, including acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties, extraction, processing and selling of uranium.
DNN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DNN","name")
- Description: =YCI("DNN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DNN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DNN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DNN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.