DLB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.838|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||189.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume The Street 2:00 AM
- Jim Cramer: The Real Tale of Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- Samart, One of Thailand's ICT Solutions and Multimedia Providers, Uses Dolby Digital Plus for Its HD DVB-T2 Set-Top Boxes noodls Dec 10
- The Inaugural Launch of Dolby Atmos at Golden Screen Cinemas noodls Dec 6
- Dolby Laboratories' Management Presents at the Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Google-Backed Bill to Rein in Suits Passes U.S. House Bloomberg Dec 5
- Dolby Laboratories CFO Lewis Chew to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference noodls Nov 26
- Dolby and iQIYI Launch Free Cloud-Based Test Center for Over-the-Top Enabled TVs and Set-Top Boxes Using Dolby Digital Plus noodls Nov 26
- Underwritten Rights Issue noodls Nov 25
- Cinema XXI EpiCentrum Debuts Dolby Atmos noodls Nov 21
DLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dolby Laboratories is up 23.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, RealD down 20.48%, and Imax up 34.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DLB
Pro Report PDF for DLB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DLB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DLB
Did Dolby Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc., develops and delivers innovative technologies, products and services at each stage of the entertainment industry, including content creation, content distribution and content playback.