DIS Key Stats
- Better Bet: Star Trek or Star Wars? Fool May 22
- Trouble in the Magic Kingdom? Fool May 22
- Forbes Women's Summit 2013: Some of the World's Most Influential Women Share Ins... May 22
- Electronic Arts Gives Investors Another Way to Play Star Wars Movies Fool May 22
- Caesars plans to launch online poker this summer in Nevada May 22
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Ignore the Fed May 22
- 'GMA' host Roberts to write memoir about illness May 22
- Will News Corp Continue This Monster Surge? May 22
- Yields Of 4-15% On 3 Stocks Poised To Benefit From An Economic Recovery May 22
- London-Based Egerton Capital Is Bullish On These Stocks Fool May 22
DIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walt Disney is up 49.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Viacom up 52.13%, and Time Warner up 78.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DIS
Pro Report PDF for DIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DIS
Did Walt Disney make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with four business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment and consumer products. The Walt Disney Company is the largest media conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue. Founded on October 16, 1923, by Walt and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, Walt Disney Productions established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and travel. Taking on its current name in 1986, The Walt Disney Company expanded its existing operations and also started divisions focused upon theatre, radio, publishing, and online media. In addition, it has created new divisions of the company in order to market more mature content than it typically associates with its flagship family-oriented brands. The company is based in Burbank, California.