DIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.136B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Disney Thaws Out Another Winner Fool 11:07 AM
- Can 'Catching Fire' Still Reach $1 Billion? Fool 10:50 AM
- Verizon to Buy EdgeCast? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Handily Beats 'Catching Fire' for Top Spot Fool Dec 9
- Is Disney Going to Ask Harrison Ford to Play Indiana Jones Again? Fool Dec 9
- DC's Justice League Movie Must Get These 3 Things Right Fool Dec 9
- Stock Market Today: A Huge Food Merger and a New Box Office King Fool Dec 9
- A Blizzard of Dividend Cash Coming The Street Dec 9
- Dec. 9 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 9
- Fox Announces Another X-Men Movie. Here's What It Means for Disney. Fool Dec 8
DIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walt Disney is up 44.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.07%, Netflix up 321.9%, and Amazon.com up 52.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DIS
Pro Report PDF for DIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DIS
Did Walt Disney make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with four business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment and consumer products. The Walt Disney Company is the largest media conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue. Founded on October 16, 1923, by Walt and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, Walt Disney Productions established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and travel. Taking on its current name in 1986, The Walt Disney Company expanded its existing operations and also started divisions focused upon theatre, radio, publishing, and online media. In addition, it has created new divisions of the company in order to market more mature content than it typically associates with its flagship family-oriented brands. The company is based in Burbank, California.