DIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.718|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Noodles & Company, Buffalo Wild Wings, and DineEquity: How These Restaurants Will Serve Investors an Earnings Feast Dec 12
- Noodles & Company, Buffalo Wild Wings, and DineEquity: How These Restaurants Will Serve Investors an Fool Dec 12
- Apple May Suffer Some Indigestion Fool Dec 12
- Cheesecake Factory Debuts in Buford - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Dunkin' Donuts Grows in Virginia - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- [video] AltaMarea CEO: Gratified to see BofA businesses doing well CNBC Dec 11
- [video] AltaMarea CEO: Dense markets outside of the US CNBC Dec 11
- Bob Evans Is Confident In Its Future Prospects Dec 11
- Bob Evans Versus Sandell Asset Management Fool Dec 10
- A Technological Pioneer in Casual Dining Fool Dec 10
DIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DineEquity is up 40.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Brinker International up 50.36%, and Bob Evans Farms up 27.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DIN
Pro Report PDF for DIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DIN
Did DineEquity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DineEquity, Inc. owns and operates two restaurant concepts: Applebee's in the bar and grill segment of the casual dining category of the restaurant industry, and IHOP in the family dining category of the restaurant industry.