DHR Key Stats
- Danaher to Present at Sanford C. Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference Thomson Reuters ONE May 23
- Lululemon Athletica Director Sells More Than 375K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to ... May 23
- Multi-Billion Investment Group's Top Picks May 22
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Industrial Industry Downward May 22
- Acquisitions in Focus for Danaher (DHR); Wm. Blair Maintains Outperform Street Insider May 20
- Danaher Corporation (DHR): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner May 20
- Pfizer Executive VP Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 17
- Danaher Reaches New 52-Week High (DHR) May 17
- 3 Industrial Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher May 16
- Agilent Isn't Making It Easy On Investors May 15
DHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Danaher Corporation is up 17.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, SPX Corporation up 6.38%, and General Electric up 26.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DHR
Pro Report PDF for DHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DHR
Did Danaher Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Danaher is a Fortune 250, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Their portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets they serve. Their 59,000 associates around the world serve customers in more than 125 countries. In 2010, they generated $12.8 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies. The company was formerly known as Diversified Mortgage Investors, Inc. and changed its name to Danaher Corporation in 1984. Danaher Corporation was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia.