DHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.578|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.536B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Danaher Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 10
- Danaher Announces Annual Investor and Analyst Meeting Webcast noodls Dec 10
- Danaher Corporation (DHR): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Dec 3
- Top 5 Performing Sectors - Screen of the Week Zacks Dec 3
- Danaher Looks Like a Relative Bargain The Street Nov 29
- Early movers: HPQ, ANF, DENN, TIVO, MS, C & more CNBC Nov 27
- Danaher, Blackstone in joint bid for Ashland water tech unit, Reuters reports theflyonthewall.com Nov 27
- Exclusive: Danaher, Blackstone in joint bid for Ashland water unit - sources Nov 26
- Danaher Corporation (DHR): Today's Featured Industrial Winner The Street Nov 26
- Hologic seen as takeover target after Icahn takes stake, Bloomberg says Nov 26
DHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Danaher is up 40.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Stanley Black & Decker up 16.19%, and Makita up 24.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DHR
Pro Report PDF for DHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DHR
Did Danaher make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Danaher is a Fortune 250, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Their portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets they serve. Their 59,000 associates around the world serve customers in more than 125 countries. In 2010, they generated $12.8 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies. The company was formerly known as Diversified Mortgage Investors, Inc. and changed its name to Danaher Corporation in 1984. Danaher Corporation was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia.