DHIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.662|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/27 16:26
|12/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 4.00, Declared Date: Oct 29 2014, Pay Date: Dec 15 2014|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Release|
|04/30/2014||Earnings||Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Release|
DHIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamond Hill Investment is up 25.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, AllianceBernstein Holding up 30.29%, and American Capital down 6.43%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DHIL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DHIL
Did Diamond Hill Investment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.diamond-hill.com
- IR Website: http://ir.diamond-hill.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=112960
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Ohio
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Investment Advice
- NAICS Code: 523930
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc sponsors, markets, and provides investment advisory and related services to various U.S. and foreign clients including mutual funds, separate accounts and private investment funds.
DHIL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DHIL","name")
- Description: =YCI("DHIL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DHIL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DHIL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DHIL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.