DHIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.657|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/11 16:15
PR Newswire07/30 16:15
|02/28/2014||Earnings||Q4 Earnings Release|
|12/16/2013||Misc||Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. Announces Special Dividend|
|12/06/2013||Dividends||Amount: 3.00, Declared Date: Nov 23 2013, Pay Date: Dec 16 2013|
|11/01/2013||Earnings||Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. Reports Results for Third Quarter 2013|
DHIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamond Hill Investment is up 19.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, AllianceBernstein up 50.58%, and American Capital up 22.64%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DHIL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DHIL
Did Diamond Hill Investment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.diamond-hill.com
- IR Website: http://ir.diamond-hill.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=112960
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Ohio
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Investment Advice
- NAICS Code: 523930
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Diamond Hill Investment Group Inc sponsors, markets, and provides investment advisory and related services to various U.S. and foreign clients including mutual funds, separate accounts, and private investment funds.
DHIL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DHIL","name")
- Description: =YCI("DHIL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DHIL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DHIL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DHIL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.