DHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.34|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||462.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Watch Toll Brothers' Report The Street Dec 6
- Homebuilders In Head-On Collision With Affordability Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- A Word of Warning About the Housing Recovery Fool Dec 4
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Time to Take Profits The Street Dec 4
- Court Blocks Labor Board on Lawsuits New York Times Dec 3
- D.R. Horton Can Require Agreements Barring Class Actions Bloomberg Dec 3
- Labor-Board Decision on Arbitration Deals Overturned The Wall Street Journal Dec 3
- Businesses win in U.S. court ruling on worker arbitration pacts Reuters Dec 3
- Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Dec 3
- Your first trade for Wednesday CNBC Dec 3
DHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DR Horton is up 3.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, PulteGroup up 12.82%, and Toll Brothers up 7.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DHI
Pro Report PDF for DHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DHI
Did DR Horton make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DR Horton Inc constructs and sells homes through its operating divisions in 27 states and 78 metropolitan markets of the United States.