DEO Key Stats
- Tesla’s DOE Loan, Sprint Raises Bid For Clearwire, and 2 More Hot Stocks May 21
- Emerging markets are a hotbed for vice plays May 17
- Diageo Is the Flavor of the Month May 17
- Facebook VP, former Diageo exec join Hertz board May 15
- Diageo Announces Contributions to Military Charities through its Diageo Salutes ... May 15
- Portfolio Review: Focused Investor LLC May 15
- What's Markel Up To? You Need To Pay Attention May 14
- Diageo Applauds Michigan Governor and Legislature for Continuing Commitment to R... May 14
- Diageo plc - Special Call Seeking Alpha May 14
- Should I Buy Diageo or SABMiller? Fool May 14
DEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diageo is up 31.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Beam up 24.05%, and Brown-Forman Corporation up 34.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DEO
Pro Report PDF for DEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEO
Did Diageo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Diageo plc is a global alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine. Diageo's brands include Smirnoff,Johnnie Walker,Baileys and Guinness . It is also the exclusive international distributor of JosÃ© Cuervo and owns 34% of MoÃ«t Hennessy, which owns brands including MoÃ«t & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. It sells its products in over 180 countries and has offices in 80 countries. The company was founded in 1886.