DEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.044|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.168B|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/30/2015||Earnings||Diageo PLC Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|02/25/2015||Dividends||Amount: 1.301, Declared Date: Feb 04 2015, Pay Date: Apr 10 2015|
|01/29/2015||Earnings||Diageo PLC Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|01/29/2015||Misc||Diageo PLC Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2015|
|09/19/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.158, Declared Date: Sep 18 2014, Pay Date: Oct 07 2014|
|09/18/2014||Misc||Diageo PLC 2014 Annual General Meeting|
|08/12/2014||Misc||Diageo PLC 2014 Annual Report|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Diageo PLC 2013 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results|
DEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diageo is down 5.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Constellation Brands up 39.51%, and Anheuser-Busch InBev up 21.09%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DEO
PDF Report for DEO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DEO
Did Diageo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Wineries & Distilleries
- Company Website: http://www.diageo.com
- IR Website: http://www.diageo.com/en-row/Investor/
- HQ Country: United Kingdom
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: July 30, 2015
Diageo PLC is engaged in beverage alcohol business. It is engaged in the production, marketing, and selling of beverage alcohol with brands in spirits, beer and wine.
DEO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DEO","name")
- Description: =YCI("DEO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DEO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DEO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DEO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.