DEO Key Stats
- Diageo wins prestigious ‘Britain’s Most Admired Company’ award for the second year in a row noodls Dec 3
- Will Brown-Forman Fall Down Against Diageo and Constellation Brands? Fool Dec 2
- Big liquor's nasty emerging market hangover Dec 1
- Diageo to Sell Whyte & Mackay Assets Nov 29
- Is Diageo plc Set For Electrifying Earnings Growth In 2014? Nov 29
- Diageo to Sell Whyte & Mackay Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 5 Stocks to Buy and Hold--Forever Forbes Nov 28
- Why I Hate Diageo plc Nov 27
- Diageo No Longer Bellying Up to the Bar Fool Nov 26
- Captain Morgan Adopts 'Cola' Gator For Florida's Big Game PR Newswire Nov 26
DEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diageo is up 7.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.90%, Beam up 17.92%, and Brown-Forman up 17.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEO
Pro Report PDF for DEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEO
Did Diageo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diageo plc is a global alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine. Diageo's brands include Smirnoff,Johnnie Walker,Baileys and Guinness . It is also the exclusive international distributor of JosÃ© Cuervo and owns 34% of MoÃ«t Hennessy, which owns brands including MoÃ«t & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. It sells its products in over 180 countries and has offices in 80 countries. The company was founded in 1886.