DEO Key Stats
- Diageo Plc's 2 Greatest Weaknesses Yahoo 03/10 04:32 ET
- Is Diageo plc Dependent On Debt? Yahoo 03/07 04:56 ET
- Diageo, Wirtz Beverage in a Distribution Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 19:10 ET
- Diageo, Wirtz Beverage in a Distribution Deal Yahoo 03/06 18:10 ET
- US Regulators Approve Beam-Suntory Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 14:30 ET
- US Regulators Approve Beam-Suntory Deal Yahoo 03/06 13:30 ET
- Diageo, Wirtz Beverage in a Distribution Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 13:10 ET
- 10 Stouts Worth Trying Before St. Patrick's Day Yahoo 03/05 13:08 ET
- 4 Practical Dividend Ideas For My SEP IRA Yahoo 03/05 10:14 ET
- Emerging, but No Longer a Mother Lode of Profits New York Times 03/04 20:24 ET
|Jul 31||Earnings||Diageo PLC 2013 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
DEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diageo is up 5.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Beam up 38.95%, and Constellation Brands up 90.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DEO
Pro Report PDF for DEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DEO
Did Diageo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Wineries & Distilleries
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Diageo plc is a global alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine. Diageo's brands include Smirnoff,Johnnie Walker,Baileys and Guinness . It is also the exclusive international distributor of JosÃ© Cuervo and owns 34% of MoÃ«t Hennessy, which owns brands including MoÃ«t & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy. It sells its products in over 180 countries and has offices in 80 countries. The company was founded in 1886.