DECK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.904|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||102.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Fair Value Target Lifted to $91 at Janney Following New Ugg Review Street Insider Dec 4
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Target Lifted to $110 at Sterne Agee after 2014 UGG Review Street Insider Dec 4
- Buy Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Ahead of Tonight's Meeting; Shares to Hit $100 by YE - Jeffries Street Insider Dec 3
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Margin Unlikely to Return to 20% - Goldman Street Insider Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - SKT, DECK, ETFC, FB And COST Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Leading Southern California Footwear Brand, Sanuk, To Open Its First Brand Store In Hawaii PR Newswire Dec 2
- Greenberg: JCP washed out CNBC Dec 2
- Deckers rises on strong demand for Ugg boots Dec 2
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner The Street Dec 2
- The 5 most interesting stock stories right now CNBC Dec 2
DECK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deckers Outdoor Corp is up 108.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.81%, Nike up 63.98%, and Crocs up 0.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DECK
Pro Report PDF for DECK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DECK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DECK
Did Deckers Outdoor Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is a footwear manufacturer based in Goleta, California, United States. It began in 1973 as a sandal producer, run by Doug Otto. Deckers currently manufactures seven brands: Teva, UGG Australia, Simple Shoes, Sanuk, Tsubo, Ahnu and Mozo. The company sells its products primarily to specialty retailers, department stores, outdoor retailers, sporting goods retailers, shoe stores, and online retailers. Deckers Outdoor Corporation also sells its products directly to end-user consumers through its Web sites, call centers, retail concept stores, and retail outlet stores, as well as through retailers in the United States. In addition, the company distributes its products through independent distributors and retailers in Europe, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Latin America. It has a joint venture with Stella International Holdings Limited for the opening of retail stores and wholesale distribution for the UGG brand in China. Deckers Outdoor Corporation is headquartered in Goleta, California.