DECK Key Stats
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) UGG Brand Has Stabilized; Top-Line Growth Key - Sterne Ag... Jun 18
- A Rigged Market? It's OK With Me Fool Jun 18
- [video] London Speaks For First Time Jun 17
- [video] Former KPMG Senior Partner Arraigned Jun 17
- MOZO Shoes® Announces Its Second Collaboration With Acclaimed Chef, Restaurateur... Jun 17
- MOZO Shoes® Brings Inspiration To Culinary Professionals And Announces Its Secon... Jun 17
- MOZO Shoes® Brings Inspiration To Female Footwear Through A Collaboration With A... Jun 17
- Sector Snap: Weather worries dampen shoe sellers Jun 17
- Commit To Buy Deckers Outdoor Corp. At $37.50, Earn 11.7% Jun 17
- [video] Scott London Speaks Out on Kickbacks Jun 17
DECK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deckers Outdoor Corporation is up 10.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Skechers USA up 10.01%, and Crocs up 0.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DECK
Pro Report PDF for DECK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DECK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DECK
Did Deckers Outdoor Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is a footwear manufacturer based in Goleta, California, United States. It began in 1973 as a sandal producer, run by Doug Otto. Deckers currently manufactures seven brands: Teva, UGG Australia, Simple Shoes, Sanuk, Tsubo, Ahnu and Mozo. The company sells its products primarily to specialty retailers, department stores, outdoor retailers, sporting goods retailers, shoe stores, and online retailers. Deckers Outdoor Corporation also sells its products directly to end-user consumers through its Web sites, call centers, retail concept stores, and retail outlet stores, as well as through retailers in the United States. In addition, the company distributes its products through independent distributors and retailers in Europe, Canada, Australia, Asia, and Latin America. It has a joint venture with Stella International Holdings Limited for the opening of retail stores and wholesale distribution for the UGG brand in China. Deckers Outdoor Corporation is headquartered in Goleta, California.