DDD Key Stats
- Ask a Fool: Does 3D Systems Equal Success? Fool Jun 18
- How You Can Benefit From a 3D Printing Boom Jun 18
- An Unlikely 3D Printing Stock Might Now Be The Favorite Fool Jun 18
- 3D Systems 2013 Update Receives Upbeat Analyst Views Jun 18
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Jun 18
- An Interview with Douglas Rushkoff Fool Jun 18
- 3-D Printing Giants Eyeball Buyouts Fool Jun 18
- This Morning: HP Makes Changes, DDD Looks Ahead, Buying The FIO Fear Jun 18
- Canaccord Genuity Maintains Bullish Stance on 3D Systems (DDD), Raises Target Af... Jun 18
- 3D Printing: Metals The Next Frontier Jun 18
DDD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 3D Systems Corporation is up 141.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, ExOne down 1.34%, and Siemens up 30.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DDD
Pro Report PDF for DDD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DDD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DDD
Did 3D Systems Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.